The Red Bean Bag Review

This is a really really late post because I've never thought I would be a part time food blogger :p
I visited The Red Bean Bag a year ago because my sis and I went to Publika for some matters and we came here for our brunch!
I've heard that there are lots of good reviews and I can't believe I get to eat here :3
My sister ordered her Eggs Benedict v2.0 while I tried their Eggs Atlantic v2.0. 
As you can see at the picture below, Eggs Atlantic v2.0 is served with eggs benedict with spinach, mushrooms, french toast underneath and salmon. 
It's really nice and I'm not over-exaggerating it. 


After our meal, we decided to have dessert! The name of this dessert is Chocolate Molten which is chocolate lava cake served with vanilla ice cream! It tastes so good omg! *literally heaven*



Last but not least, their Skyscraper! 
I ordered this the second time I came to this restaurant because of my aunt wanting to go to Publika. 
It looks big but trust me, you can finish it on your own if you have a big appetite because the pancakes are rather mini sized and you don't feel full because the pancakes are light, accompanied with berries, strawberries and banana. 

Much yums!
I rate this place 9/10 because of good service and good food. A pretty good ambience too!
Would like to come here again for their coffee!

Address: A4-1-08, Solaris Dutamas,
               Jalan Dutamas 1, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Tel: 03 6211 5116

You can visit their Facebook page to know more about their working hours! ;)
https://www.facebook.com/theredbeanbag/timeline

Stay tuned!
xoxo, Cecilia

Comments

Aik said…
You literally made me drool! I'll have to bookmark this and visit RBB soon to satisfy my cravings!
Cecilia Chin said…
Yeap yeap! You have to because the food is really good! @aik

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!