VCR Cafe Review

I've been offline lately in my blog due to classes....which are just TITAS and HE.....really unnecessary subjects to take actually :p
Anyway, here I go!
My trip to VCR Cafe was just spontaneous because earlier me and my sister were off to Plaza Lowyat to just buy some gadget necessities and then we decided to hop here for some desserts and coffee. 
I have to say, when I first visited this place...I'm like 'why is it in a housing area?' 0.0 
So we parked on the road side just to the right of VCR cafe and hopped right into the cafe

This is the view from my back from where I first sat



The view in front of me



Notice the cars there on that road, don't ever park there because police officers will give you a fine and recently, I had my first fine. WTF -.- 
The experience of having a fine isn't great and I just stunned there when I look at my car getting a fine because I don't know what to do and panicked. 
If you wanna park, go behind VCR because behind of VCR is actually a housing area. When yu park at housing areas, you don't get fined. 


Sitting by the window selfie heh :B


When coming down from the stairs


How the barista corner looks like



trying to be artistic but #fail


With that one antique thing near the bath room, it just looks all antique already. I don't know what is that thing called!



The view outside is #ootd worthy.


And we both shifted to this area to take pictures HAHAHAH



My Latte and my cake called 'The King'. 'The King' is made out of peanut butter cream, with banana cake. It's apparently the best seller in the cafe and signature dish. The more you eat it, the more you want it. Seriously, hands down, when I first started eating it, it tasted kind of gross but the more I eat it, the more I want to eat it. 


The cake just opposite of 'The King' is 'Black Velvet' which is creamed with vanilla, chocolate cake inside. Below of 'Black Velvet' it's my sister's Mocha, which latte art is ruined because she spilled it while opening the door.
My Latte is good and so as the Mocha and i drank it when it's slightly cold because we took a long time taking pictures of it. omg. #typicalasianmuch xD

Rating of this place is 8.5/10 because staffs are really friendly and they even come up to the first floor to just tell us that our cars are getting a fine. The food and coffee is great but the pricing is a little too much for their Big Breakfast which costs RM 32. OMG. Ambience is good too. Do drop them a visit!

Address: 2, Jalan Galloway,
               Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Tel : 03 2110 2330

Working hours from 8.30 am - 11 pm. :)

Stay tuned,
xoxo Cecilia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!