Sek Na Tuk Temple, Paradise Valley Resort & Aquatic Sanctuary Restaurant Review

Since it's the holidays, when all seem so clueless for my family on where to go and have fun, my aunt and her family decided to bring us here, in Broga, Semenyih to visit Sek Na Tuk Temple and my first time here which is actually quite holy according to what she said. 

                            

Having ice cream on a hot day is a must!

                            

The scenery is just breathtaking because of the beautiful nature. I took this when I'm praying for the 'Na Tuk''s

                        

This bridge is like mini San Francisco to me and the way to see the main attraction. I don't like to reveal my family in public, that's why I cover them with animal faces. You can also download this app in your phone with the name 'Animal Face' 

                            

The main attraction of this Sek Na Tuk Temple is behold, The Monkey King statue! #nofilter
I love how the sun is shining on The Monkey King and the contrasts of the picture.

                            

Took this when I'm climbing up the hill with heels because I didn't expect to climb a hill and I thought we're going to shopping ><! #feelingaccomplished and this is so tiring to climb, believe it or not, the sun is scorching hot that I got sunburned so bad :(

                           

After coming down from the hill, we've decided to take pictures of the statues of the 12 zodiacs! I'm born in the year of pig, so...hahahahah ^ ps: Pigs have more kids than anyone in the zodiacs LOL

                          

    I love tigers too so there I go ^

                               

Beautiful isn't it? 

                          

Credits to my younger cousin sister for taking this photo. The painting is just to pretty and I must take a photo with it! I'm wearing a different outfit is because I went there for the 2nd time with my mum.

Paradise Valley Resort

Address: Lot 1742 & 1369, Jalan Tarun Broga,               43500 Semenyih, Selangor, Malaysia.

Tel: +6011.1668.6186 / 6188

I came here after we finished visiting the temple to rest our bodies and have some fun~
Kids are feeding the small fishes as shown below

                              

                        

There are cute green tents that you can stay in because this is a resort and you can kayak in the pond

                 

There's also horse riding for kids because the pony is so small. I'm afraid to sit on the pony because I can break its bones due to my fatness xD

                          

Cycling is also available and I feel good when cycling because it's been 9 years since I even ride them. All of the services have to be paid in order to enjoy them.
They have lots of fun activities actually and you're required at least to stay for a night.
Please do visit their site at www.paradisevalleybroga.com for more info.

Aquatic Sanctuary Restaurant

After playing around, we decided to stop by here for an early dinner. 

Address: No. Rumah Orang Asli, Pekan Broga, Semenyih


                               

                               

The way they steam the fish is just so smooth and delicious. A high recommend here!

                               

I came here on another day and they have their signature fish porridge! It's so good omg! Everything they cook is just *thumbs up*

                               

The restaurant raise their own chickens and fishes and so families are safe to eat here, as it's healthy. 
I just realised that chickens bred healthily, they eat corn and results their skin to be very yellow and also there's this yellow powder to make chickens skin yellow to make it look fresh when it comes to manufacturing them. Eww. 
There's at least 4 ponds in the restaurant but you can't see the chickens because they are raised at another area.
Closes every Tuesdays, opens at 11am to 6pm.

Alright, this is all and hope you enjoyed reading!~ 
Stay tuned, xoxo, Cecilia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

S Garden Cafe Review