The Owls Cafe Review

I finally came here today at The Owls Cafe!!!
It has so many good reviews and I've decided to come here for my catch up session with my lovely biatch, Natasha <3 p="">
Since we have no other place to go, I've decided we come here and I drove here myself with Waze!! My first cafe hopping with my friend and also she's the first friend to ever sit in my car <3 p="">
I couldn't find any parking when I arrived there tho as there's quite a lot of offices nearby so I double parked :P
Ambience is lovely but it's actually crowded because lots of people coming in around 1pm
Well, I'll say no more and let you enjoy the pictures of the interior ;)

Address: 12-1, 1st floor, Block 5,
                Jalil Link, Jalan Jalil Jaya 6,
                Bukit Jalil, 
                Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Tel: 03-9543 9828

Opening Hours: Closes every Monday, 9.30 am - 11 pm





A good information for people like me (especially when I'm a starter now) to know what my coffee is





'The Classic' which has a butter on top of the waffle with maple syrup costs RM 10 while 'The Milo Dinosaur' which chocolate ice cream with milo powder topping, tiny bits of marshmallow and Koko Crunch costs RM 15.
Mocha on the right of 'The Milo Dinosaur' costs RM 11.
Mocha and the waffles are good. Waffles are cooked to perfection


                       


Taken with her Vivo phone beauty camera

I had a really great time spent with her and we talked and talked for hours.
Meeting once a year is our forever I guess... hehehehe
And to think that our friendship can go this far, I really appreciate it and also, having a distance with her is also okay because we know that we're there for each other in our hearts.
We don't even Whatsapp everyday unless necessary HAHAHAHA

Anyways, I'm giving this restaurant 8/10 because of good service and good food.
The other remaining 2 deductions is because I haven't try their breakfast menu.
I'll come back here for more ;)
This is Cecilia signing off
xoxo, Cecilia <3 p="">

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!