Khuntai Restaurant Review

Hello~ I updated my blog this time round a little late because I've started my 3rd semester in uni and heck, there's an assignment slammed into my face -.-
I've time to update my blog a little while because I don't have classes every Tuesdays and so....I've used the time to update my blog ;)
I came to Khuntai Restaurant because my grandparents came to KL and so my eldest uncle brought us to Klang to check out on his factory and also to eat here for lunch/early dinner. 

Address: Jalan Klang Banting,
               Selangor, Malaysia
               
Telephone: 03-3081 3308

Pictures below are the layout of the restaurant. 

                                   

The centre of the restaurant had this little fountain

                            

What intrigues me here are the unique furniture they used

                            

I guess that people come here around the night because this seating is located near the sea side

                           

                            

                                

                                

Their white tomyam

                               

                               

I find the fish alright, not that nice and not that bad

                                

                          

The scenery using my 5C's panorama

                                

                           

                           

The food here is just alright and it's really far so I don't think I'll be coming back? 
The only thing here in this restaurant is just to see the view of the sea and it's actually relaxing
That's all for my review and I hope you stay tuned for more updates. :)
xoxo, Cecilia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dried Contact Lenses

1 year of Adulting

Disasters in Japan!